Sunday, September 2, 2012

Casual in Navy

It's nearly fall!  School has officially started in most places, and the weather may actually start cooling down.  One of my favorite things about Colorado, so far, is the weather.  Layering is a must because of the cool overnight and morning temperatures, but because of the low humidity you can be comfortable in layers through much of the day (if you are always cold like me!).  I pinned this photo to remind me to wear my cozy navy sweater, but I didn't put it with gray and silver in this instance.

This outfit is actually made up of mostly reasonable pieces.  The sweater and tank were from Old Navy, and the shoes and scarf are from Wet Seal.  However, the jeans are $435!  And the bag is beyond expensive.

Here is my version : )


The navy blue sweater is 100% cotton, and from TJ Maxx for $10.  The one from Old Navy is a great deal, but I find that most inexpensive sweaters are acrylic, which I just can't stand.  The tank is $7 from Target.  The jeans were a full $430 LESS at only $5 from Goodwill.  The comfy iFlex Ann Klein shoes were on sale for $30 at 6 pm.com.  Finally the scarf, was bought with this scarf, and was only $7.

Total for my outfit: $59.  Perfect for an early fall day!

The jewelry is lia sophia, which I get at 70% off for being an advisor (or sometimes, free!).  However, customers always get a sale.  At the very least, when you buy 3 items, the most expensive piece is 50% off.  Plus, everything comes with a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!





No comments:

Post a Comment