Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Wish List

We all have our wish lists in many areas of our lives.  Lest you think my entire life revolves around clothes and jewelry...I have wish lists with personal goals, wish lists for professional goals, and wish lists for our family and children.  However, for the purposes of this blog, I am going to focus on my wish list of wardrobe pieces. 

As I pin items to my "Style I'd Love to Emulate" board, I do a mental inventory of what pieces I have to help create the look and what I need to keep my eyes peeled for.  Sometimes it can take months of searching to find the piece I'm looking for at the price I am willing to pay for it.  I am a picky shopper.  Again, patience pays off in the end.  I will survive if I am not the first person wearing the latest trend...in fact because I am conscious of how quickly trends change, I tend to lean towards items that seem more timeless.

This is a great way to keep track of the "holes" you find in your wardrobe when you are organizing your wardrobe and wardrobe planning...you could even print the list or pictures to remind you when you are out shopping!


Red and White Striped Tank



Chambray Shirt




Leopard Scarf



Red Pants



Green Shirt


Puffer Vest



Polka Dot Top


Black and White Striped Scarf



I am also always keeping an eye out for basics...tanks, cardigans, etc. that are in interesting colors I don't have yet.   

What is on your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment