Sunday, January 18, 2015

Stripes, Khakis and Bling


I love this necklace. My husband is not so much a fan. But that's okay. I think it is a great statement piece...obnoxiously over-the-top bling. Which is why I wear it without any other jewelry and with a fairly simple, clean outfit. This is a "casual Friday" outfit of mine, meaning khakis vs. dress pants and no jacket. I think it is important to know your body type and what flatters you. One thing I have learned over time is that 3/4 sleeves are great for me and I love the crispness of this top.

This outfit is shown as Week 1, Day 5 of my 3 Months of Clothes.

Shirt - Target ($12, exact)
GAP Khaki Pants - Goodwill ($4)
Nude Karmen Pumps - Payless ($12 on sale with coupon, exact)
Crystal Leaf Necklace - Groopdealz.com ($14 shipped)




No comments:

Post a Comment