Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Purple and Gray

Now that I've shown you what I'm wearing for work this week, let's get back to some casual Pinterest "pinsperations".  I love purple.  It's the color of royalty, you know : )  In the past, I would probably put purple with black in winter or white in summer and that would be that.  Then I stumbled across this little gem.  Purple and gray...casual, colorful, and beautiful.  Can't beat that!
Let's jump into what I put together from my closet.


The long purple tank is one of my favorite long and lean Mossimmo tanks from Target.  I bought it on sale for $3.50 at the end of a season last year.  The gray sweater is from Delia's clearance for $10.  It's actually still available at this link.  They have a great clearance section right now!  The jeans are American Eagle from Goodwill for $5, and the shoes are from 6pm.com for $30.

Only $48.50 for this cozy fall/winter ensemble! 

Here's the jewelry I would pair with it, all from lia sophia of course.






No comments:

Post a Comment