Sunday, January 13, 2013

Striped Sweater Dress

I might be a little bit obsessed with stripes.  They provide a simple contrast and can be both fun and sophisticated.  Here is the photo that "pinspired" my striped sweater dress look.


And here is what I found.  I am not a fan of ankle boots on myself, so these are with my tall brown boots from Payless ($39.99!)...and they fit my calves in the wide size.  For a casual look, I put this with my tight Lee jeans.  They are more like jeggings, and I found them on clearance and TJ Maxx for $7.  For a more dressy look I can put the dress with tights and boots, but it is a wee bit short for work.  With jeans, it is a good casual Friday outfit.  I got the dress at Target online for just under $18.  It can still be found in the orange and navy combination, as well as other fun color combos here.  So we are at $65 for the whole outfit, which is less than most tall boots!


All of my jewelry is from lia sophia.  It comes with a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee, and these pictures cannot even come close to showing how beautiful the pieces are in person.  Plus during January 3013, when you buy 3 pieces, the most expensive 2 are 50% OFF!!





No comments:

Post a Comment