Thursday, January 10, 2013

Leopard and Red

Leopard can really make a casual outfit fun, and even more so with pops of red!  Here is my most recent Pinsperation, found (where else) at Polyvore.
Here is what I did using the the look above as my goal.  The red scarf was a gift a few Christmases ago from my hubby...I would guess it was probably around $10.  The off-white sweater is from Goodwill.  It is a Limited sweater, in great condition, and only $3.  The tank top is from Target, my favorite long and lean Mossimo tank tops.  It was $7 on sale, they are normally $8 so this was just a small sale by my terms.  The jeans are American Eagle from Goodwill for $5, and the shoes were $6 on clearance from Kohls.  There you have it, from scarf to shoes for $39. 
 
The necklace and earrings are available from my lia sophia web site.  For the month of January, when you buy 3 pieces, the most expensive 2 are 50% off.  Plus every piece of jewelry comes with a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee...just be sure to hang on to your receipt!
 
 

 
 

 
I found this watch at Send the Trend.  They sent me a promotional offer and I was able to get it for $15!


No comments:

Post a Comment