Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Navy Blazer, Stipes and Gray Pants

I splurged a bit (for me!) on my navy blazer and the camisole underneath, but I think that my deals on the pants and shoes make up for it. I had been looking for a navy blazer and this one fit great. The sleeves are a tad too long because I did not get a petite size, but when you role them up they a great stripe lining. The link below goes to the exact blazer, but in the petite sizes. If you are petite, I would recommend getting that and then you can roll up the sleeves for a 3/4 look with pizzazz. 

I had stumbled across the striped shirt underneath awhile ago on Amazon and added to my wishlist. I don't normally buy clothes on Amazon, but this piece had great reviews and a good price for a quality name brand. I really like that the v-neck also has V stripes, making it a unique find. The pants have been in my wardrobe for years and have held up great. They are New York and Company and were a Goodwill score. I find work pants and jackets to be some of the best things to snag at Goodwill. 

The pumps are my favorite high heels. They are just the right height, and super comfortable for being on your feet for hours or walking a fair distance. I usually check out the new colors each season and wait for a sale and coupon combo. I love this particular pair so much that I have had to take them to the cobbler to get them re-heeled once already. For all the wear and tear I give them, they are in excellent shape.

This outfit is shown as Week 1, Day 2 of my 3 Months of Clothes.


Navy Blazer - $25 (Target Clearance, exact)
Striped Jones of New York Top - $18 (Amazon, exact)
Dark Gray Dress Pants - $4 (Goodwill)
Gray Fabric Karmen Pumps - $15 (Payless, same style/different colors)

Navy Blazer, Stripes, and Gray Pants





No comments:

Post a Comment