Monday, January 28, 2013

Turquoise, Tangerine, and Gold - Work

Continuing on with my closet shopping spree, I put together something fun and full of color and energy for work.  This was helped along with some new styles from lia sophia's Spring/Summer 2013 collection.  Sometimes what you need is not a new shirt or pants, but a fresh and fun new piece of jewelry.  But we will get to that later.

The star of this outfit (besides the jewelry) is the turquoise scarf since it brings a shot of color.  It can also be found here in my Red and Mint post.  The scarf is part of a set from Wisteria that normally is $29 for 5, but I got on sale for $25 for 5!  The textured Ann Taylor pants are a find from Goodwill for $5 and the boat-neck 3/4 sleeve shirt is from Old Navy on sale.  I love the shape and got it in tons of colors for just $6 each.

Scarf - $5 (Wisteria.com)
Shirt - $6 (Old Navy)
Pants - $5 (Goodwill)
Shoes - $30 (6pm.com)
Outfit = $46




No comments:

Post a Comment