Friday, February 1, 2013

Go Red for Women

Today is the 10th anniversary of "Go Red for Women," a campaign by the American Heart Association to make more individuals aware that heart disease is the #1 killer of women.  My friend Rachel had a heart attack at 28 years old, one week after giving birth to her baby boy. 

Read her story at the Huffington Post.

Also check out this short, entertaining, and informative video on the prominent heart attack symptoms women experience.


I shopped my closet again (too fun!) for a potential outfit to celebrate by wearing red today.  I am too cold at work right now to wear it so, I wore this red sweater instead.  If I were going out tonight instead of staying home with the family, this would definitely be an option!

Dress - Forever 21 ($20)
Cardigan (also here) - Target clearance ($5)
Black Patent Heels (also here) - Target clearance ($13)

Super cute outfit = $38





No comments:

Post a Comment