Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Brighten Up Work

I have gone through my three months of clothes and decided it is time to add some fresh new outfits for work and everyday.  The thing is, I am still working on searching for my wish list items and instead of making replica outfits from Pinterest finds, I decided to use M.O.C. (My Own Creations/My Own Closet).  Sometimes we just need to go "shopping" at home to remember what pieces we have, and keep things interesting by putting them together in a different way. 

My inspiration for this outfit came from the fact that the cranberry top matched the same color of these fun shoes I have.  Then I pulled in bright colored jewelry and a basic black cardigan with black and white patterned pants. 
Fun, fresh, and free for me : )

Cardigan (also here) - $15, TJ Maxx
Tank Top (also here) - $4.50, Target clearance
Pants (also here) - $4, Goodwill
Shoes - $30, 6pm.com

Total Clothes Cost - $53.50







No comments:

Post a Comment