Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bittersweet Time of Year

No, I'm not talking about the end of the holidays...although that is certainly bittersweet.  I am referring to the end of another season.  I have been a lia sophia Independent Advisor for 5 1/2 years, and we are coming to another end of a Style Guide.  Twice a year we get a new catalog, which is soooo exciting.  However, that also means that twice a year some of my favorite pieces retire, never to be seen again. 
 
I get to keep my jewelry, but I feel bad when ladies love a piece I am wearing and I can't tell them how they can get it for themselves.  You'll notice that often in my posts I am showing you the jewelry I would put with an outfit, and sometimes they are no longer available...but I still love them and wear them!
 
Soon, I will get to see the new Style Guide that will be launching in February.  Before the current Style Guide retires, I want to share with you a few of my favorite pieces that will only be available for purchase through January 28th, 2013.
 
Wishing Well Ring featured in my blog post Casual Coral and Gray.
 

Windstorm Necklace featured in my


Honey Lust Bracelet featured in my posts Mint and White and Red and Mint.


The best part about the end of a style guide is that lia sophia offers an amazing special, and this time is no different.  When you purchase three items, you get the most expensive two for 50% off!  If you want to take advantage of this special that starts January 1st, check out my web site at www.liasophia.com/jenallen.

No comments:

Post a Comment